My Guide Website?
7-Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer6 Reviews
Visit 3 world-famous national parks — Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Bryce Canyon on a 7-day camping and walking tour from Las Vegas. Discover Salt Lake City and Provo Lake, great for all abilities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover some of the country's most impressive national parks
- See an incredible variety of wildlife, such as moose, bears and wolves
- Walk deep into Bryce Canyon and explore the hoodoos
- Experience an eruption at Old Faithful
- Soak in the boiling river at Yellowstone National Park
DescriptionDay 1 — Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park via Cedar Breaks Drive through Cedar Breaks to the 10,000 ft. summit and take in spectacular views of ancient lava flows and the Sevier River Valley below. Arrive at Bryce Canyon National Park just in time for a delicious picnic lunch before a full afternoon of hiking. Take a relaxing stroll along the rim of the world-famous amphitheater or a hike deep into the depths of the canyon and get up close and personal with the hoodoos that make up this unique landscape. Attend a talk by a ranger and learn about the geology of this fascinating park. Spend the evening around the campfire and after an all-American BBQ, enjoy a soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stars. Day 2 — Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City Day 2 takes you north to Salt Lake City Utah, home of the tabernacle choir, for an afternoon of exploring Mormon Pioneer history. Visit the magnificent Salt Lake Mormon Temple and see the State Capital Building with founder Brigham Young’s Territorial Governor’s Mansion. Stay overnight in Hotel Crystal Inn or similar. Day 3 — Grand Tetons National Park The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich in wildlife, with pristine lakes and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, spot moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place. Camp in the Tetons Days 4 and 5 — Yellowstone National Park The crown jewel and the world’s first national park, Yellowstone is a mountain wilderness home to grizzly bears, wolves and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, as well as Yellowstone Canyon, then explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop. Spend 2 days exploring this enormous national park with your expert guide. Camp in Yellowstone x 2 nights Day 6 — Rocky Mountains Visit Yellowstone's Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center before enjoying more spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery. The Rocky Mountains offer phenomenal views in the afternoon, a perfect spot for one last walk and a last night BBQ blowout. Spend the night in Rocky Mountain Campground. Day 7 Visit Valley of Fire State Park en-route back to Las Vegas and explore impressive sandstone formations, where many famous movies were filmed. A late afternoon return to Las Vegas leaves you with plenty of time to relax before a night out on the town. Additional tours: Death Valley Day Tour (Friday and Sunday) Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors in an extreme desert environment.
IncludesAll park entries Transportation Private expert tour guide throughout Live commentary in English Free downloadable app with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, and Italian All camping equipment
- Cancellation Policy: Tours canceled within 8 weeks are non-refundable
- These small-group tours are limited to 14 participants • Private options are available for parties of 5 and over
- Upon payment of your local $110 food/hotel kitty, you will receive breakfast (a muffin, fruit or cereal with tea or coffee), self-made sandwich-style lunches and communally-cooked evening meals
- Your tour guide will suggest menus and help shop for food items. Meals are cooked in camp as a communal effort. You will be expected to help
- Solo travelers will be paired in a tent or room with another solo traveler of the same sex
- Please bring a sleeping bag (3-season sleeping bag recommended)