My Guide Website?
Death Valley: Full–Day Tour from Las Vegas33 Reviews
Visit the driest, hottest climate imaginable at Death Valley, an immense, wild land that man has never tamed. Enter Death Valley from the east and arrive at a foreign and strange world of visible expressions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the driest, hottest climate imaginable
- See endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants and animals
- Visit the old ghost town of Rhyolite, a long-abandoned gold mining community
- Capture the view of the valley from Hell's Gate, well above the valley floor
- Visit Badwater, at 282 feet below sea level
DescriptionStand at the entrance to Death Valley for your first exploration and photo stop on this amazing adventure. Look down on the old ghost town of Rhyolite, a long-abandoned gold mining community and the set for many movies and documentaries. Drive down a beautiful winding highway, and enter the center of Death Valley from the east, a strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants and animals, all visible expressions of geologic time reckoned in millions of years. Capture the view of the valley from Hell's Gate, well above the valley floor. Visit Badwater, 282 feet below sea level. Enjoy views and stops at Zabriskie's Point, the Devil's Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and Artists Pallet. The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic sightseer's dream come true.
IncludesLunch Unlimited supply of bottled water Snacks Continental Breakfast
- This tour operates Mondays and Wednesdays of each week, or on any day with combined parties of five or more
- Transportation in luxury SUVs or 12- 14 passenger VIP mini-coaches