My Guide Website?
Death Valley NP Full-Day Small Groups Tour from Las Vegas106 Reviews
Tour the heart of Death Valley National Park from Las Vegas, and visit the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy an array of colors at an extreme desert environment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Badwater, the lowest point in North America
- Enjoy a scenic drive through Artists Pallet
- Learn extraordinary stories of Death Valley at the visitor center
- Visit Dantes Point stunning views of the entire valley
- Make a photo stop at Zabriskie Point
- Visit the Devils Golf Course
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at Furnace Creek
- Walk on one of the world's largest protected salt flats
- Visit Mule Team Canyon
DescriptionSpend the day touring one of the most extreme desert environments at Death Valley National Park on a full-day tour that lets you escape the hectic streets of Las Vegas. Purchase 5 seats and enjoy a fully private tour. Be picked up from central Las Vegas and relax on the drive to one of the most unique landscapes on earth. Witness the spectacular highlights of Death Valley, located east of the Sierra Nevada. Home to flora and fauna that have adapted to the harsh terrain. Take advantage superb photo opportunities of rocks that are over a billion years old and have been carved and teased into extraordinary formations over thousands of years of erosion. Gasp in awe at the sheer size, and see the astounding natural features of a desolate national treasure. Visit Zabriskie point, take a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet and stop at Bad Water which is at the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and stay well-hydrated in the extreme temperatures with complimentary water. At Furnace Creek Visitor Center browse the Death Valley Gift Shop for some unique souvenir gifts, before heading back to Vegas through the Mohave Desert.
IncludesTransportation in a modern, fully air-conditioned 14 passenger tour bus/SUV Pick-up and drop off from hotels located within 3 miles of the strip Park entry Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available) Snacks and water Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, and Italian Live commentary in English
- Please note that temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C/115F. We will provide plenty of drinking water to keep you hydrated, but please bring sunscreen and a sunhat/cap on this tour
- You can choose either a shared tour or a private tour