My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend Tour & Lunch598 Reviews
Visit the most picturesque canyon on Earth with a visit to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on a day trip from Las Vegas. Enjoy comfortable transport in an air-conditioned luxury coach bus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a scenic walking tour at Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide
- See the Horseshoe Bend Overlook's 1000-foot high vantage point
- Travel by luxury coach from the Las Vegas Strip
DescriptionExplore the world-famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on a day trip from Las Vegas, with entry tickets included. Hike through the Arizona landscape and stop to take photos at scenic spots. Meet your guide in Las Vegas and board the air-conditioned luxury coach bus to begin your experience. Relax on the drive to Page, and enjoy views of the Virgin River Gorge and rock formations at the Escalante/Grand Staircase National Monument. Walk between the famous sculpted sandstone walls as you admire the kaleidoscope-life colors and patterns of light you’ve seen 1000 times before in photos. Stop to take your own personal photos as you listen to your Navajo guide share tidbits about the local history and culture. And enjoy your included granola bar and water along the way if you get hungry or thirsty. Continue onto Horseshoe Bend Overlook next, where the Colorado River has carved the famous horseshoe-shaped turn. Enjoy a short round-trip hike of 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) to reach the viewpoint, then enjoy the views of the river as it flows through Glen Canyon. Head back to the bus for your return journey to Las Vegas, where you’ll be dropped off at the original starting point.
IncludesAdmission to Antelope Canyon Admission to Horseshoe Bend Navajo Nation Permit Fee Views of Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell from the motorcoach Sandwich Granola bar Bottled water
- Professional camera and/or video recording are not permitted during the guided tour of Antelope Canyon but it is allowed for Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- The Antelope Canyon requires climbing of moderately steep stairs with minimal assistance
- To reach Horseshoe Bend Overlook, guests should expect a 1.5-mile or 2.4-kilometer round-trip walk over sand and flat rocks with a slight incline
- Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond the control of the local partner, such as unfavorable weather conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and check the weather on your tour date to dress accordingly
- Prohibited bags within Antelope Canyon Only: Backpack, Binocular Case, Camera Bag, Clear Backpack, Tinted Plastic Bag, Fanny Pack, Purse, Oversized Tote, Printed Pattern Plastic Bag, Mesh Bag This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund