My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Black Canyon Half-Day Kayak Tour213 Reviews
Experience the scenic splendor of the Black Canyon on a 4-mile kayak adventure. Spot abundant wildlife, visit the Emerald Cave and learn about the history from an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the stunning Black Canyon by kayak
- Look for native wildlife, such as Desert Big Horn Sheep
- Kayak into the narrow channels of the Emerald Cave
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your approved hotel on the Las Vegas Strip, escape the city and journey by comfortable Mercedes Sprinter to the start point of your kayak adventure into the Black Canyon. Arrive at Willow Beach and prepare for the day ahead as your guides help fit you into your kayaks. Paddle upstream into the narrow channels of the Black Canyon, and scour the banks to spot a variety of wildlife, including native Desert Big Horn Sheep, Bald Eagles and Coyote. This tour includes visits to an historical overlook with awe-inspiring views of the legendary Colorado River, a visit to Emerald Cave and viewing the 100 year old river gauging station. Learn the history of the river and its many uses over the past 100 years from our knowledgable Guides as they lead this 4 mile out-and -back paddling tour. Enjoy a complimentary snacks and bottled water and enjoy the river as it unfolds before you.
IncludesShuttle service to and from approved hotels on the Las Vegas Strip Snacks and water during the trip Guide Permits/Entry fee to access the National Park
- You must be 12 years old or above to take part. Minors must be accompanied by a parent If we do not receive your kayak choices we will assign them for you We can text directly to iPhones to confirm with you. All others, please load WhatsApp prior to your visit so we can confirm with you
- Pick-up will take place approximately 1.5 hours before the tour start time. (Total duration with half day tour is 6 hours, round-trip with pick-up and drop-off from Las Vegas Strip)
- The less you bring is better as there are no lockers provided. It is recommended you protect any electronics from water. Drybags, waterproof phone cases, and other last-minute needs may be available for purchase at the Blazin' Paddles store
- This tour requires some physical activity and is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- The shuttle service is only available at select designated hotels