My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Death Valley Trekker Tour48 Reviews
Watch Death Valley come to light on this highlights tour of the national park. Be amazed by astounding natural features and enjoy a delicious meal and bottled water during your tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the infamous Death Valley
- See Harmony Borax Works, Devil’s Golf Course, Badwater, and Artists’ Palette
- Stand at the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Go off road at 20 Mule Team Canyon on the edge of the Amargosa Mountain Range
DescriptionExplore the beauty of the Death Valley National Park on this day trip from Las Vegas. Ride in a comfortable, all-terrain vehicle to the park's unique hotspots. Savor a mouth-watering dinner or lunch on your adventure. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Las Vegas. Lean back in reclining leather captain seats on the drive and enjoy cross-compartment A/C and 15-inch DVD players on the drive. Gaze out of the large, tinted windows at the views on the smooth drive. Stop at the Badwater Basin and experience being 282 feet below sea level at the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Take pictures of Harmony Borax Works, Devil’s Golf Course, and Artists’ Palette. Return to your accommodation in Las Vegas at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Round-trip transportation in a Tour Trekker NAI Certified Tour Guide Lunch Bottled water Entrance fees
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- Collapsible wheelchairs are acceptable when accompanied by another adult