My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Desert Sunset Horseback Ride with BBQ Dinner187 Reviews
Enjoy a horseback ride through Nevada’s Southwest Desert with the setting sun illuminating the wild landscape. Later, enjoy a cowboy cookout and take in the beauty of the surroundings of Las Vegas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Be a cowboy for an evening as you canter off on horseback through the desert
- Admire the vibrant colors of an amazing sunset on the desert horizon
- Take a break from the bustling noise and bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip
- Enjoy a hearty barbeque dinner of traditional cowboy cuisine around a campfire
- Relax in the peace and serenity as you traverse the vast Mojave Desert
DescriptionTake a break from the brights of Las Vegas and admire the spectacular views of Nevada’s Southwest Desert as you canter off on horseback under the setting sun. Later, feast on a mouthwatering barbecue dinner. Begin with pickup from selected hotels along the Las Vegas strip. Upon arrival at the ranch outside the city, friendly ranch hands will greet you with smiles as big as Texas and the warmth of old Nevada’s hospitality. Once you're saddled up, you're set for a grand adventure into the vast desert. Take in the spectacular views of Nevada’s desert wilderness, a land revered by generations of Paiute Indians and legendary cowboys of past times. Keep an eye out for jackrabbits, hear the lonely howl of a coyote, and watch a spectacular sunset you’ll never forget. Back at camp, settle around the campfire and enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner of steak or mesquite grilled chicken, baked potato, corn on the cob, dinner rolls, and a slice of real American apple pie. With bellies full, relax on the return journey back to Las Vegas.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Las Vegas Riding equipment Professional guide/wranglers Dinner Dessert Beverages
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested and are free to use on the ride All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet on this ride Children must be 6 years or older Gratuities are not included