My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Emerald Cave Kayak Tour35 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Colorado River's Black Canyon on a guided kayaking tour. Paddle through the steep cliffs, keeping an eye out for golden eagles, and enter into the magical Emerald Cove.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear the eagles' call in the heavens as you kayak through the Black Canyon
- Admire the stunning scenery on your shuttle from Las Vegas to Willow Beach
- Learn the basic techniques for kayaking with your guide or show off your skills
- Paddle with your group on the roaring waters of the mighty Colorado River
- Find out why the Emerald Cove is cast into shining green light by the sun
DescriptionExperience an 8-kilometer guided kayaking tour in the spectacular Black Canyon on the Colorado River. Have the chance to observe golden eagles in their natural habitat and cruise into the shining Emerald Cove. Benefit from a shuttle service from Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Hotel and arrive in Willow Beach. Meet your guide and learn everything you'll need to know to be prepared for this amazing adventure. Paddle upstream through the steep, rocky walls of the canyon. Keep an eye out to spot desert wildlife like bighorn sheep, coyotes, bald eagles, and even golden eagles. Listen to interesting facts about the mighty Colorado River and the history of the Hoover Dam. Visit the Emerald Cove and find out why the water shines bright green, before making a stop to refuel with healthy snacks, fruit, and water.
IncludesGuided kayaking tour on Colorado River 3 hours on the water - 6hrs total tour time Shuttle service from/to Mandalay Bay (Main Entrance - Lower Level - Valet pickup area) on the Strip Pickup is at 9am, drop off around 3-3.30pm Granola bar, Banana Bottled water
- Pickup is at 9am at the Mandalay Bay Hotel - Main Entrance - Lower Level - Valet pickup area.