My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Full Day Death Valley Group Tour56 Reviews
Journey to Death Valley from Las Vegas on this group tour to the hottest and driest place in the US, and to the lowest point in North America. Marvel at the landscapes at the Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Artist’s Drive, Badwater Basin, and several viewpoints
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk on one of the most incredible sand dunes in the world
- Get wonderful photos at Zabriskie Point and Artist's Palette
- Visit the lowest elevation point in North America at Badwater Basin
- Enjoy food and drinks
- Admire the California and Nevada historic sites at Rhyolite Ghost Town
DescriptionStart your day early as you travel from your hotel in Las Vegas to the Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes. Walk in the dunes and snap some beautiful photos. Head towards the Badwater Basin Salt Flats, which is famous for being the lowest point in North America. Continue to Artist’s Drive for a scenic 9-mile drive through incredible canyons and colorful mountains that will take about 40 minutes with a stop at Artist’s Palette where you can hike to get up close and personal with the amazing colors caused by volcanic minerals. Travel to Zabriskie Point to view sweeping Martian-like landscapes for about 20 minutes. Finally, visit Dante's View, near the edge of the Black Mountains to get views of the southern half of the national park.
IncludesHotel pickup/drop-off Snacks and Bottled Water National parking entry fee Unlimited water Professional experienced tour guide
- **Where to Pick up** LOCATION: 1) Horseshoe Hotel- Ride share, North Entrance 2) Circus Circus Hotel - LAS VEGAS BLVD Entrance 3）Bellagio Hotel - Bus Pickup 4) Treasure Island - Ride Share/Bus PickUp 5) Excaibur Hotel - Bus PickUp 6) MGM GRAND - Main Entrance 7) GOLDEN NUGGETS HOTEL - Ride Share PickUp Driving between all of these locations will will take about 2 hours in total and this whole itinerary (including driving) will take around 10 hours