My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Full-Day Lake Mead Cruise & Hoover Dam Tour12 Reviews
Explore the engineering marvel that is the Hoover Dam, and learn about its history on a full-day tour from Las Vegas. Board an authentic paddlewheel boat for a cruise on Lake Mead.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend approximately 90 Minutes touring the Hoover Dam
- Spend approximately 90 Minutes Cruising the Calm Waters of Lake Mead
- Enjoy spectacular photo opportunities of Hoover Dam
- Experience breathtaking photo opportunities of Lake Mead
- Learn about the history of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
DescriptionSpend a day visiting the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on an 8-hour guided tour. After a short briefing by your driver, you will be taken directly to Hoover Dam (one of the 7 man-made wonders of the world) by way of historic Boulder City where you’ll get a magnificent view of Lake Mead, the world’s largest man-made lake. When you arrive at Hoover Dam, your driver will explain the exhibits and direct you on the best way to view the Hoover Dam. You will spend approximately 90 Minutes at the dam. Then continue to Lake Mead, located less than an hour from Las Vegas. Your visit offers you the opportunity to take a break from the neon jungle of Las Vegas and enjoy a wonderful cruise aboard the Desert Princess! This authentic Mississippi Style paddle wheel boat was built especially to cruise the blue waters of Lake Mead. Cruise in climate-controlled comfort on 1 of the 2 enclosed decks or feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face up top on the open promenade deck. A light lunch (sandwich, chips, fruit, and a drink) will be served to you while you are on the boat. This is a great activity for anyone looking to do something different on this trip to Las Vegas. Your professional guide will provide narration on this round-trip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on board a luxury limo style vehicle with airline-style reclining seats, foot rests, air conditioning, and large vista view windows so you are sure not to miss a thing.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Professional guide Lake Mead cruise Lunch Water
- Please note, you must reconfirm your tour in advance by contacting the local partner directly
- Please contact the local partner, Gray Line Las Vegas, directly to reconfirm the pickup location and time at least 2 hours prior to your tour. If the pickup is missed, please Gray Line Las Vegas directly to discuss your options.