My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Grand Canyon Helicopter Air Tour118 Reviews
For those that are short on time but still want to experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon, this non-landing, air only tour provides magnificent views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West
- Fly below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- View the mighty Colorado River
- Take in scenic views of the Black Mountains and Grand Wash Cliffs
- Choose this Helicopter Air Tour, perfect for those who are short on time
DescriptionThis 70 to 75-minute air-only (non-landing) tour is a memorable helicopter experience to the Hualapai Nation on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The experience is enhanced by narrations in your language of choice coupled with an excellent selection of music that complements the beautiful sights; Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, the great expanse of the Mojave Desert, and the Grand Wash Cliffs on the Hualapai Reservation. On arrival to the West Rim, you will be treated to the visual wonders of the Grand Canyon; a truly inspiring work of nature that most visitors consider breathtaking. Arrive at the terminal and receive your safety briefing before boarding one of our state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopters for your air journey to the Grand Canyon. Fly over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam then enjoy spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, the Mojave Desert, and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs as you enter Grand Canyon West. Fly below the rim of the Canyon for incredible views of the world-famous Skywalk and the Colorado River.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels Air-only tour to the Grand Canyon Audio commentary
- • As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in • This tour is an air-only flight and does not land at the Grand Canyon • Helicopters hold up to 6 guests. If your group is larger than 6, you will be split into multiple aircraft.
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. To schedule hotel transfers, call the local supplier.