My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Grand Canyon South Rim Full-Day Tour99 Reviews
Explore the South Rim of the Grand Canyon on a day tour from Las Vegas. Hike along the trails and stand at the edge of the Canyon rim, experiencing the majesty of one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World. Enjoy a picnic-style box lunch at your leisure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the majesty of Grand Canyon National Park
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Hike the paved trail to Mather Point
- Stand at the edge of the Canyon’s rim and take in breathtaking views
- Eat a picnic lunch at your leisure
DescriptionVisit Grand Canyon National Park where you can relax, hike the trails, explore the beautiful surroundings, and take in breathtaking views from the South Rim. You’ll have a full 3 hours at the Park. When you arrive at the Visitor's Center you’ll have the option of walking along the 2.5 mile paved trail leading to Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village. From these locations you can enjoy panoramic views of the Canyon, the Phantom Ranch, and the Colorado River. Along the trail you’ll enjoy the breezes that pass through the pinion and juniper pines. You can walk out to the railed rim and view the majestic beauty of one of the 7 Wonders of the World. If you like, you can continue hiking along the rim, finishing up at either Grand Canyon Village or Yavapai Point. Another option is to simply hop on the shuttle bus and head back to Grand Canyon Village! Your tour includes a nutritious breakfast and bottled water, in addition to a box lunch to enjoy at your leisure. The picnic-style box lunch includes a choice of a roast beef, ham, turkey, or vegetarian sandwich.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Professional driver/guide National Park entrance fee Breakfast Picnic-style box lunch Bottled water
- Weather at the Grand Canyon can vary drastically: it is recommended that you layer your clothing for optimum comfort and wear comfortable shoes It is not recommended that this tour be booked if you have airline reservations or show tickets for the same day Tours canceled between 24 hours and 30 days incur a $50 administration fee The tour itinerary may be modified for safety or operational reasons