My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Grand Canyon South Rim Private Tour2 Reviews
Experience the Grand Canyon in a small group allowing for a customized excursion. With groups between 4 and 13 passengers you will have maximum time to enjoy the park. See Hoover Dam, Route 66, and the Colorado River on this wonderful boutique tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the Grand Canyon from bird's eye view taking an optional helicopter flight
- Visit the National Geographic Center
- Enjoy fantastic hiking and walking for all abilities
- Visit the Hoover Dam
- See the Historic Route 66
- Relax while your children enjoy ranger led programs and childrens activitites
DescriptionLook back on over two billion years of unbelievable history revealed by the mighty forces of the Colorado River as it courses through the depth defying ravines that make up the splendor of the Grand Canyon. This national treasure, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, draws visitors from around the globe to witness its intricate and colorful landscape and overwhelming size. Sunlight casts magnificent color displays of red and purple upon the canyon walls and rock layers which record much of the early geologic history of the North American continent. The Grand Canyon is truly a breathtaking spectacle. The first stop on this tour is the Hoover Dam. Marvel at its sheer size before journeying to the birthplace of Historic Route 66. Get your kicks and let’s go! Take in a bird's eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, watch the IMAX movie, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view. Dine in style on the rim of the canyon with our delicious included packed lunch while enjoying the views.
IncludesLive commentary in English Downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, and Italian Lunch (turkey, beef, vegetarian), lite snacks and bottled water Breakfast muffin Park entry Transportation in a modern spacious vehicle SUV or Minibus Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Weather at the Grand Canyon can be changeable - please layer your clothing and wear comfortable walking shoes. The tour usually finishes in Las Vegas by 21:00 but the supplier cannot be responsible for rare traffic delays. All guests must be ages 5+ to embark on this tour.