My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour505 Reviews
Enjoy unforgettable panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West Rim on a scenic flight from Las Vegas, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save more time for your Las Vegas visit, while still seeing one of America's most incredible sites
- See the amazing Grand Canyon from above in an air-conditioned passenger plane
- Look out for a view of Nevada's Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
DescriptionGet ready for a bird’s-eye view of one of the country’s most memorable natural wonders on this scenic airplane tour over the Grand Canyon. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off in Las Vegas and admire the canyon’s West Rim from above. Get picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas and head on down to Boulder Terminal for your check-in. Board the air-conditioned passenger aircraft, and prepare for take-off. Fly towards the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, passing over Lake Mead — the largest man-made lake in the US — and the Hoover Dam. Soar above the Colorado River and soak in the scenery as you cross into Arizona. Arrive at the Grand Canyon — a stunning natural phenomenon. Gaze out of the plane's large windows for panoramic views of the swirling colors and rock formations as you benefit from expert commentary in 1 of 16 languages. Enjoy the views on the way back to Boulder Terminal and be dropped off back to your hotel in Las Vegas, where your tour will end. You can request a commemorative flight certificate, and personalized photos are available to purchase.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels Flight tour of the Grand Canyon Expert pilot Audio commentary
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $20 per person is payable at check-in