My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Rim & Hoover Dam Day Trip139 Reviews
Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam in style. Explore the site where the vast natural landscape meets a feat of man-made engineering.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, The Grand Canyon
- Admire an engineering marvel, the Hoover Dam just 40 minutes away from Las Vegas
- Have lunch at the Grand Canyon while taking in picturesque views
- Travel in comfort in a modern Mercedes vehicle with Wi-Fi and leather seats
DescriptionDiscover the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam on a guided full-day excursion from Las Vegas. Admire breathtaking scenery with an expert tour guide as well as up to 3.5-hours of free time to explore the various sites visited. Pickups from most Las Vegas Hotels on the Strip and see the modern marvel, the Hoover Dam as well as admire the views of Lake Mead and walk on the crest of Hoover Dam. Marvel at the stunning views as you drive through the Mojave Desert and the Joshua Tree Forest until you arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim. Take some free time exploring the region and immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscape that surrounds you. Take in the views at Eagle Point and walk on The Grand Canyon Skywalk, for an additional fee payable on the day, or if you select the option when booking. Head to Guano Point next, home to some of the best views of The Grand Canyon and Colorado River. Browse Native American crafts and jewelry, and other souvenirs that can be purchased to remember your visit. Finally, return to Las Vegas in the early evening with drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesEntrance fees to Grand Canyon West Rim Transportation Hot Lunch at a Grand Canyon restaurant with views of the Grand Canyon Hotel pickup and drop-off Experienced tour guide Bottled water Free WiFi
- Please do not book a flight, show, or dinner close to the expected return time (5/5:30 PM) just in case of traffic, car trouble, or some unforeseen circumstances
- The Skywalk at Grand Canyon West can be accessed at an additional cost or can be pre-booked
- It is your responsibility to be reachable by cellphone on the day of your tour in case the driver cannot find you
- The activity provider is not responsible for any lost or stolen items on the tour