My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Hoover Dam Half-Day Tour129 Reviews
Visit the world-famous Hoover Dam on a tour from Las Vegas. On this discovery tour, you will learn about the history and construction of this feat of engineering. Enjoy the spectacular views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the workings inside the Hoover Dam
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Lake Mead
- View the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Learn about the history of the dam and its construction
- Walk through exhibition galleries and an observation deck
DescriptionTravel in style and comfort to the most popular sightseeing attraction in Nevada. The Hoover Dam is a feat of modern engineering and is one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of the Modern World. Your professional guide will personally escort you throughout your tour to help you make the most of your Hoover Dam experience. Several areas of interest along the way include the historic city of Boulder, originally a Federal town built to house the workers building Hoover Dam, and the beautiful Lake Mead – the largest man-made body of water in the western hemisphere – and dramatic views of the Colorado River. At the dam, you’ll see a live presentation on the Dam’s construction and history, and walk through the exhibition galleries and picturesque observation deck. Finally, venture down to the power plant to view the massive generators. The Hoover Dam Discovery Tour offers ample time for thoroughly exploring this National Historic Landmark and engineering wonder of the world. Enjoy this half-day trip in a custom luxury bus, allowing you a more personalized experience. Should access to the Hoover Dam Generator Room be restricted by the Bureau of Reclamation, the tour will include stops at the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and the Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation in a Tour Trekker Hoover Dam tour Tour guide Bottled water
- Foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed
- Collapsible wheelchairs are acceptable when accompanied by another adult • Should access to the Hoover Dam Generator Room be restricted by the Bureau of Reclamation, the tour will include stops at the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and the Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum