My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Hoover Dam Highlights Tour74 Reviews
Enjoy incredible views of Hoover Dam on this tour from Las Vegas. Walk around and across the engineering marvel, take in views from the bridge, and enjoy a stop at Boulder City Historic District.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at Hoover Dam from the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Walk around and across the dam to appreciate its size and incredible history
- Visit Boulder City Historic District, the 1930's town, created to build the dam
- Visit the Hoover Dam Museum and explore Boulder City's antique shops
- Have plenty of opportunities to snap photos of this engineering wonder
DescriptionExperience the top highlights of Hoover Dam on a half-day tour that is perfect for those who want to enjoy views overlooking Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the historic Boulder City. Depart from the Las Vegas Strip aboard a luxury motorcoach for a quick ride to Boulder City, home of the workers who built the Hoover Dam. The stop at this charming town includes a free visit to the Hoover Dam Museum, cafes, antique shops and a unique art walk featuring beautiful, bronze statues. Get stunning views of this 'Man-Made Wonder of the World' from the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, which gives an aerial view from 900 feet above the Colorado River and Black Canyon.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip Professional driver Bottled water
- The Hoover Dam’s security protocols mandate that no carry-ons the size of a small backpack or larger are permitted. Please leave any luggage at your accommodation. The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. In these cases, guests will not be eligible for a refund. The activity does not include a visit to the Hoover Dam Visitor Center or the Generator Room. This tour operates year-round, throughout seasonal weather. If roads are closed due to weather or other conditions that prohibit entry, an alternative route, location, and/or timing may be planned. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.