My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Hoover Dam Raft Tour9 Reviews
Climb aboard a raft and float on the famous Colorado River to take in breathtaking views of the iconic Hoover Dam from a unique perspective. Sit back and relax in a tour bus from Las Vegas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Feel the surreal atmosphere of the Colorado River on a boat
- Experience the natural beauty of the river and canyon up close
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the impressive Hoover Dam
- Leave the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas behind and head out
- See the Old Catwalk, Gauging Station, and more from your raft
DescriptionHead out of the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to explore the Hoover Dam on a raft on the Colorado River. See this impressive feat of engineering from a different perspective as you float on the river. Take in the striking landscape surrounding you on the drive out as well as while on site. Leave Las Vegas and head toward Boulder City on a short drive. Stop at Hoover Dam Lodge to board your specially permitted vehicle with access to the Colorado River at the base of Hoover Dam. Once there, climb aboard your raft to float on the peaceful river and enjoy a breathtaking view of the magnificent Hoover Dam. Appreciate the monumental build as well as the natural beauty of the river, canyon, and wildlife surrounding the area. View the Hoover Dam, the bypass bridge, and journey just far enough down river to feel the canyon’s surreal setting. See the concrete slabs, steps, and rails up close used to build the dam, and see the Old Catwalk, Gauging Station, and removed rock hillsides.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by bus Bottled water 1 snack Raft float on the Colorado River Driver
- The Hoover Dam’s security protocols mandate that no carry-ons the size of a small backpack or larger are permitted. Please leave any luggage at your accommodation The local partner reserves the right to refuse service to guests who appear intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. In these cases, guests will not be eligible for a refund The activity does not include a visit to the Hoover Dam visitor center or the Generator Room This tour operates year-round, throughout seasonal weather If roads are closed due to weather or other conditions that prohibit entry, an alternative route, location, and/or timing may be planned This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund