My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Red Rock Canyon Electric Bike Hire70 Reviews
Experience the majestic beauty of the Red Rock Canyon at your own pace on a 3-hour self-guided tour by electric bike. Access 20 miles of scenic paths in the canyon and affluent Summerlin district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride an electric bike through the Red Rock Canyon
- Get access to 20 miles of paved roads
- Access higher locations with ease
- Marvel at the sandstone rocks of the pre-historic location
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Las Vegas, and then travel to the Red Rock National Conservation Area a few miles west of the city. Get fitted with the correct gear and electric bike on arrival, and benefit from any necessary training and clothing to enjoy your experience in safety. Get access to 20 miles of scenic bike paths along the Blue Diamond and Red Rock scenic loops, along with the paths around the affluent Summerlin district. Enjoy the freedom to stop and start at your leisure. Look for the local wildlife, such as coyotes and bighorn sheep. Reconnect with nature among the sandstone rocks of the Red Rock Canyon, estimated to be 180 to 190 million years old. Fill your lungs with fresh air and take in the stunning vistas of the conservation area before the transfer back to downtown Las Vegas.
IncludesElectric bike hire Bottled water A small bag for your water and other personal items Helmet and gloves Windproof jacket, if needed Backpack, if required Sunscreen and sunglasses German, English and French-speaking representatives Snacks
- You must be at least 14 years old to take part
- Children aged between 14 and 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Wear suitable, closed-toe sports shoes
- A helmet and gloves will be provided and must be worn
- Participants should be at least 5 feet tall, unless you can stop and start the bike in comfort
- Participants must weigh less than 265 pounds (120 kilograms) due to the battery capacity and available power
- A waiver must be signed to participate
- It is recommended that you bring your sunglasses as the sun is strong and they will also protect your eyes against flies and other flying objects
- Pregnant women cannot participate due to the risk of falling