My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon Celebration - Helicopter, Boat & Skywalk11 Reviews
Enjoy it all in one day: a helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West with views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Board a pontoon boat for a 10-15 minute cruise down the Colorado River. Experience the world famous Skywalk. No hidden fees.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West
- Land on the Canyon floor and enjoy a champagne picnic
- Take a pontoon boat cruise on the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon
- Experience the Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Enjoy an all-inclusive tour with no added fees
DescriptionExperience the Grand Canyon like never before when you participate in the Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter and Boat Tour. The multi-sensory tour starts with complimentary transfers from your Las Vegas Hotel to our Boulder terminal. A comfortable helicopter ride past Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam and on to the Grand Canyon follows. Land on the bottom of the vast gorge and board a pontoon that carries you down the Colorado River on a relaxing cruise. After experiencing the sights and smells of the Canyon from below, board the helicopter for a ride to the Canyon's rim and view the stunning sights from 4,000 feet above. The glass Skywalk, located at Eagle Point, extends 70 feet from the rim and offers an unprecedented view of the Canyon floor. Enjoy the spectacular scenery and a light snack before returning to your hotel. Arrive at our comfortable terminal and receive your safety briefing before boarding one of our state-of-the art Aerospatiale (A-Star) helicopters for your journey to the Grand Canyon. Fly over Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam then enjoy spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, the Mojave Desert and then across the Grand Wash Cliffs as you enter Grand Canyon West. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, board a helicopter and descend 4,000 feet below the rim to the floor of the canyon along the Colorado River, board a pontoon boat for a relaxing cruise on the river before ascending back to the rim via helicopter. After your boat tour, board a coach to Eagle Point, home of the world famous Skywalk. This engineering marvel juts 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon and rests 4,000 ft above the Colorado River and canyon floor.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels Helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon Audio commentary Grand Canyon admission Helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon Pontoon boat ride Skywalk admission
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Papillon Helicopter terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in