My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon Helicopter Landing Tour with Vegas Strip24 Reviews
Fly 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon and enjoy Champagne and snacks on a helicopter tour. Ride along the Colorado River before returning to Las Vegas with a flyover of the famous Strip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West from Las Vegas
- Land on the Canyon floor next to Colorado River for sweeping views
- Savor a glass of Champagne and light snack on the Canyon Floor
- Spot bright lights and buildings while soaring over the iconic Las Vegas Strip
- Get the most out of your adventure with included roundtrip transportation
DescriptionEmbark on a spectacular journey from Las Vegas to the magnificent West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Soar above the skies of historic landmarks and scenic desert beauty. See sights such as Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River while you relax in the comfort of an EC-130 EcoStar helicopter. Upon entering the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, soar over Hualapai Land with views of the Skywalk Glass Bridge, the highest man-made structure in the world. As your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the canyon rock surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River, you can witness first hand the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim's canyon walls. See the beautiful view of the amazing Colorado River as it flows along the canyon floor. Upon landing, time is allocated to walk around and explore ancient Hualapai land. Champagne and a light meal are served under a 'Ramada', a traditional Hualapai Indian shelter. On your return flight, fly over the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
IncludesTransfer from Las Vegas Helicopter flight Champagne and light snacks
- The helicopter flight time (roundtrip) is approximately 1.5 hours Time spent at the Grand Canyon is approximately 30 minutes If your group is larger than 6, you will be split into multiple helicopters Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID For comfort and for the weight and balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour You must check in at least 45 minutes prior to the departure time As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in