My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Black Canyon Rafting
A truly wonderful experience, this tour allows you to view multiple levels the Grand Canyon as well as the Colorado River via helicopter and raft.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy round trip hotel transfers from most Las Vegas hotels
- Tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West in a helicopter
- Land on the canyon floor for a champagne picnic breakfast
- Take a short drive to the base of the Hoover Dam
- Experience a 2.5-hour 11-mile motorized raft trip down the Colorado River
DescriptionEmbark with an unforgettable narrated helicopter tour and see historic landmarks and scenic desert beauty. See sights such as Hoover Dam, Black Canyon, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River from the skies above. Upon entering the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, soar over Hualapai Land and pass by the Skywalk Glass Bridge, the highest man-made structure in the world. As your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor, take in the magnificent beauty of the canyon walls surrounding you. On the bank beside the Colorado River, one can witness first hand the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim's canyon walls. Experience beautiful views of the amazing Colorado River as it flows along the Black Canyon floor. Upon landing on the canyon floor, time is allocated to walk around and explore ancient Hualapai land. Champagne and a light meal are served under a “Ramada” known as a traditional Hualapai Indian shelter. Enjoy a different scenic flight back to the terminal where your rafting guide will be waiting you. Enjoy the short ride to the base of the Hoover Dam where you will begin your 11 mile rafting journey winding down the Colorado River. The raft heads downstream through spectacular and historic Black Canyon. Formed over millions of years by volcanic activity, the canyon rises nearly 2,000 feet from the river's edge. Continue your rafting trip and stop at a beach for lunch before arriving at Willow Beach Marina. Please note: From December 1st through February 28/29th, the rafting portion only operates on Wednesdays and Saturdays. If there is a group of 25 or more, then the rafting will be available any day of the week. Rafting portion will operate 7 days a week starting March 1st.
IncludesHelicopter flight over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Black Canyon Guided river rafting tour Continental breakfast, boxed lunch, and a glass of champagne Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. Hotel pickup times are 90-120 minutes before your departure time, must call the local supplier to schedule hotel transfers. Helicopter Audio guide provided in English, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, and Korean
- Helicopter flight time is approximately 90 minutes
- Time spent at the Grand Canyon is approximately 30 minutes
- 2.5-hour rafting trip
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Hotel transfers are available from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier
- Tour departs from the Papillon Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in