My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour Trekker With Lunch6 Reviews
Experience the unmissable Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam all in one day on this combination tour. Travel in a 4x4 tour trekker, and be thrilled as your expert guide provides extensive information about this natural wonder and engineering marvel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore this National Historic Landmark and engineering wonder of the world
- Enjoy the observation deck, and venture down to the observation room in the power plant to view the massive generators
- See dramatic views of both the Colorado River and Lake Mead, the largest manmade body of water in the Western Hemisphere
- Experience the extraordinary desert scenery of the Mojave Desert
- Take in the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation
DescriptionTravel in comfort to one of the Southwest's most exciting venues — the Grand Canyon West Rim — in a luxurious, custom vehicle with a professional tour guide. Experience the extraordinary desert scenery of the Mojave Desert as you journey to the West Rim. Brief stops along the way allow for close-up views and photos of the desert community of Dolan Springs, the rugged Joshua tree forest, and the magnificent Colorado River. Your journey culminates at the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Nation. Next, travel to Hoover Dam in style and comfort aboard a custom tour trekker. Enjoy a delicious boxed lunch while your guide shares many points of interest along the way. The Hoover Dam portion offers ample time for exploring this National Historic Landmark and engineering wonder of the world. See live presentations and a fascinating film on the Dam's construction and history. Visit the exhibit gallery and observation deck, and venture down to the observation room in the power plant to view the massive generators. Enjoy a fascinating view of the new Bypass Bridge - a modern engineering marvel. Throughout this tour, your knowledgeable tour guide escorts you to points of interest and shares fascinating facts about the history, culture, geology, flora, fauna, and all that surrounds you on this exceptional adventure. *Should access to the Hoover Dam Generator Room be restricted by the Bureau of Reclamation, the tour will include stops at the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and the Boulder City Hoover Dam Museum.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off NAI Certified Guide Entrance fees Lunch (Italian, Ham & Cheese, Turkey & Cheese, Veggie or Turkey Deluxe) Bottled water
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- Weather at the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam is similar to Las Vegas. It is recommended that you layer your clothing for optimum comfort.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated on this tour if the wheelchair user is accompanied by another adult.