My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon West Rim: Small Group Day Trip from Las Vegas8 Reviews
A guided small Group VIP Tour To America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the views from Guano Point lookout
- Marvel at spectacular views of the southwest desert
- See amazing Eagle Point
- Take advantage of a photo stop at Hoover Dam
DescriptionTo begin the morning, you will be provided with a delicious breakfast snack to enjoy on the way. Then you will continue to Grand Canyon West. Included in the price is entry to Grand Canyon West. Hop on the shuttle bus to the first lookout at Eagle Point. The incredible view of the eagle-shaped rock formation is something that can only be truly appreciated in person. At Eagle Point, there is a Native American Indian Village which demonstrates some living dwellings used by Native American tribes in times gone by. The Skywalk and Skywalk gift shop are also located at Eagle Point. The next stop is Guano Point. The views are completely different from Eagle Point, but maybe even more impressive. If you are capable of walking it, the dirt trail along the edge at Guano Point provides spectacular views from different angles. After visiting Guano Point you will return to the Welcome Center and head back to Las Vegas. On the way back to Las Vegas, make the most of the Photo Stop at the Hoover Dam and enjoy a 30-minute Dinner stop after. During some stretches, your driver will play videos to enjoy while passing the time. The buses are all top-of-the-line with wood floors, seatbelts, comfortable airline-style seats, and panoramic windows. The average hotel drop-off time is about 5:30 PM. This Grand Canyon West bus tour will leave you with incredible memories of one of the most unique places on planet earth.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Free on-board breakfast snack Deli sandwich lunch Bottled water 4 hours at West Rim, including Welcome Center Skywalk Entry (if option selected)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and for the summer months wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common
- For the winter months, dress in warm clothing
- Your assigned pick-up time will be emailed to you by 7:00 PM the night before your scheduled tour. If you don’t have access to your email, please call the office between 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM the night before your tour Pickups are scheduled between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM