My Guide Website?
Grand Canyon West Rim VIP Luxury Small Group Tour25 Reviews
Head to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon on this day tour from Las Vegas. Drive through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest and marvel at views of the canyon from Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hoover Dam.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Meet Hualapai Indians and learn about their life in the Grand Canyon
- Take in magical canyon views from Eagle and Guano points
- Start your day with breakfast from Subway once you get out of Las Vegas
- Snap some amazing photos of the Hoover Dam from the Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Enjoy a hot meal at Grand Canyon West from one of the many locations there
DescriptionExplore the world of the Hualapai Indians and marvel at the majestic scenery of the Grand Canyon on a 12-hour excursion to the West Rim from Las Vegas. Your guide will provide live narration en route, as you sit back and relax in a state-of-the-art luxury limo van. Travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on the way to the West Rim. Stop for an amazing photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam from the Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge en route. Arrive and explore the Indian village and visit the Hualapai market. Dine at the newly opened Skywalk Café before heading to Guano Point and Eagle Point for panoramic canyon views. It’s from here that you can brave the latest attraction – the glass-floored Grand Canyon Skywalk! Learn about the history and geology of the canyon from your driver / guide. Afterwards you’ll meet and interact with the Hualapai Indians as they perform a traditional dance in full tribal dress. (Subject to availability)
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Breakfast Grand Canyon entrance fee Grand Canyon shuttle bus Lunch Bottled water
- Please be advised that all tour itineraries are subject to alteration, and the applicable cancellation policies shall be enforced. The supplier shall not be held liable for unforeseen delays, diminished visibility, or modifications to the itinerary resulting from traffic conditions, inclement weather, force majeure events, or mechanical malfunctions Furthermore, should any alterations to the initial service date be requested within 24 hours of booking, a rescheduling fee will be imposed, contingent upon availability. By completing this purchase, you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and comprehend that no refunds shall be granted for no-show travelers