My Guide Website?
Jersey Boys Las Vegas
Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award®-winning true-life musical phenomenon, JERSEY BOYS.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- JERSEY BOYS is the international musical phenomenon!
- Go behind the scenes and behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
- Sure, they were born in Jersey. But they were made in America.
- They had a look, an attitude, and a sound like no other.
DescriptionThey were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard… and the radio just couldn’t get enough of. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story — a story that has made them an international sensation all over again. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in the Tony Award®-winning true-life musical phenomenon, JERSEY BOYS. From the streets of New Jersey to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, this is the musical that’s just too good to be true. Show Location: The Orleans Showroom at The Orleans Hotel & Casino 2 miles from The Strip where parking is always free. 4500 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103 Show Schedule: Wednesday - Monday 7:30 PM - Doors open at 6:30 PM Saturday Matinee 3:30 PM - Doors open at 2:30 PM Ticket Tiers: *Director's Circle *Platinum VIP *VIP *Regular *Standard
IncludesAdmission into the show All taxes and fees
- *The show starts promptly at 7:30 PM or 3:30 PM (Saturday Matinee) *Seating begins at 6:30 PM or 2:30 PM (Saturday Matinee) *The show is approximately 2 hours with a 15-minute intermission *The Orleans Showroom is located at the east end of the main casino *Per state regulations, no outside food or beverages are allowed *Parking is always free at The Orleans