My Guide Website?
LA: Vegas, Grand, Antelope and Bryce Canyon, Zion 4-Day Tour14 Reviews
Get away from Los Angeles for 4 days of adventure in Las Vegas and the Western Deserts. This package tour takes you to the famous Strip, and for tours of the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Drive through Death Valley on your journey to Las Vegas
- Enjoy an evening tour of the famous Las Vegas Strip
- Try your hand at the casino
- Take in one of the many shows in Las Vegas
- Visit the Navajo Indian reservation
DescriptionDay 1: LA - Las Vegas Today’s route is east through the desert and Death Valley area to arrive at the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas. Stop for lunch at the outlet mall at the Nevada State Line, which is filled with all the famous brand names like, Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland and more. In the evening take a tour of the strip to see some of the truly amazing hotels and fantasies that are built in the middle of the desert. Caesar’s Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Paris, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos. Overnight: Excalibur Hotel Day 2: Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Page Start the day traveling South East through the desert and through the Navajo Indian reservation before coming to the South Bank of “One of the 7 wonders of the world” the Grand Canyon. Tour along the south bank and learn how throughout the years the Colorado river carved its way down to the sea and created the wonderland for geologists. After lunch continue along the canyon East, stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the hand made arts and crafts before arriving at your hotel. Overnight: Quality Inn, Kanab Day 3: Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon Start the day where “the water runs through the rocks” as per the local Navajo folklore. We tour the Antelope Canyon and visit the spectacular dunes created by the wind, water and sand; words are not enough to describe these formations created by Mother Nature. After the tour, depart this amazing area and head west to Bryce Canyon home to the most amazing rock and sand sculptures honed to perfection over thousands of years of rain wind and sunshine. Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park (may change due to changing sunset times). After the visit head towards the town of Kanab. Overnight: Days Inn Kanab On certain departures tour will continue to Cedar City for overnight. Overnight hotel Comfort Inn Cedar City. Day 4: Sunday Zion Park - Las Vegas - LA After breakfast head into Zion park. This park got its name from the Mormons that settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, and it's true that the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness makes you feel like you have been transported to another place. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin river that runs through the park, before heading back to LA for the evening.
Includes3 nights hotel accommodation (including tax) Continental breakfast daily Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus Professional tour guide in your language Sightseeing in Las Vegas Entrance to: Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion Park
- Guides in your language of choice are offered for the entirety of the tour. The guides will provide insightful commentary and assistance in your preferred language, ensuring a memorable and enriching journey for all. (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Hebrew)
- The guides will translate the Navajo guide’s explanation into your preferred language
- All ages allowed. Infants need a backpack or chest carrier.
- Please be advised that the group may enter either Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Participants must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- In the event of inclement weather, the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Navajo