My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: 3-Day Guided Tour of 7 Southwest Parks with Hotel23 Reviews
See the best of the Southwest on this 3-day adventure. Visit the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Sedona, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Feel Sedona's spiritual energy by visiting 4 vortexes
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Grand Canyon from many viewpoints
- Explore Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide
- Admire the sunrise over Monument Valley with red rock buttes
- Experience spectacular views of the sunrise at Bryce Canyon
DescriptionEnjoy all the great nature in the Grand Circle trip from Las Vegas. Discover the most popular must-see destinations in the Southwest, including the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, and the Horseshoe Bend. Admire the scenic red rocks and vortexes of Sedona and watch the sunrise at Monument Valley and Bryce Canyon, the Grand Circle's two most spectacular sunrise spots. Day 1: Route 66, Sedona, & Grand Canyon National Park On the first day, visit the famous Route 66 town, Seligman, and explore Sedona’s natural beauty and feel the spiritual energy at vortexes. These power spots are thought to be swirling centers of energy that are conducive to healing and meditation. Leaving Sedona, head to the Grand Canyon, a must-see World Heritage Site. Witness the stunning sunset and majestic land. Day 2: Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, & Horseshoe Bend On the second day, start by witnessing the spectacular sunrise over Monument Valley, the holy site for the Navajo tribe, located on the Arizona-Utah border. There will be a lot of photo opportunities. After exploring the valley on the guided jeep tour, visit the location of the movie 'Forest Gump'. In the afternoon, head to the beautiful Antelope Canyon with unique geological formations and curves and enjoy the breathtaking view of Horseshoe Bend. Day 3: Bryce Canyon & Zion National Park On the third day, spend time in the Southwest of Utah, exploring Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. The day will begin with the best sunrise at Hoodoos Overlook in Bryce Canyon National Park. After experiencing this sprawling reserve, relax at Zion National Park and take in the spectacular landscape and extraordinary rock formations in a magnificent display of natural beauty. This Grand Circle 3-day tour includes all the most iconic destination you can't miss. Travel in comfort and style in a fully outfitted vehicle with WiFi and air-conditioning.
IncludesGuide and driver Round-trip transportation Breakfast (days 2 and 3) 2 nights hotel accommodation Sedona, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park entry tickets Monument Valley Navajo guided tour Antelope Canyon X Navajo guided tour
- One carry-on luggage and one small bag/purse that you can put on your lap are allowed per traveler This tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the tour is canceled because of this requirement, you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund The hotel in Kayenta will be Kayenta Monument Valley Inn or a similar class hotel depending on availability. Breakfast will be buffet or restaurant style depending on availability. The hotel in Bryce Canyon will be Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn or a similar class