My Guide Website?
Las Vegas 3-Hour Red Rock Canyon Electric Bike Tour18 Reviews
Explore Red Rock Canyon outside Las Vegas from the seat of a fully electric energy bicycle. Enjoy the spectacular scenery as your electric bike provides the power needed for you to enjoy a 13-mile loop (16 mile tour) on a 3-hour guided sightseeing tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 3-hour electric bike tour in the Red Rock National Conservation Area
- Experience the spectacular views of colorful sandstone formations just 15 miles west of Las Vegas
- Explore the area effortlessly as your electric bike takes you on a 13-mile loop that reaches 1,000 feet in elevation
DescriptionGet ready to enjoy one of the best nature adventures Las Vegas has to offer. Spend 3 hours in the stunning Red Rock National Conservation Area on an electric bike ride – the new and exciting way to see this natural wonder. Experience 360-degree views as you enjoy a comfortable ride on a bike that is easy to handle and does the work for you. You’ll cycle the 13-mile loop and its 1000-foot elevation change with little or no effort on this sleek, innovative machine! Red Rock Canyon is just 15 miles west of Las Vegas and features some of the most spectacular views in this part of the country. Red and cream sandstone formations, waterfalls, rock engravings, feral horses, wild burros, bighorn sheep, coyotes, desert tortoise, and a variety of desert plant life is a glimpse of what this scenic adventure has to offer.
Includes13-mile loop ride (16-mile tour) Electric bicycle capable of speeds up to 20 mph Bottled water Helmet Park fees Guide Trail mix
- Please note the following:
- For tours to operate a 2-rider minimum is required. If a second rider is not confirmed a refund will be issued.
- To rent an electric bike, a participant must be at least 18 years old with valid identification. The minimum age to ride is 16 years, accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- There is a maximum rider weight of 250 lbs. Note that a rider weighing over 225 lbs. will be required to pedal-assist their bike for a short period during the initial climb.
- Rider height requirements are based on ability. Note that a rider under 5 ft. 3 in. should be comfortable with starting and stopping a bike.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn for insurance purposes.
- No flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or high heels are allowed.
- No pregnant women are permitted to participate due to the risk of falls.
- Any damages to the bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
- Be sure to bring sunblock and a camera.
- The total tour time is approximately 3 hours.