My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Private Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a private tour to take in the magical sights of Antelope Canyon. Marvel at incredible scenery, sculpted sandstone, and the Colorado River as it twists around Horseshoe Bend.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk along a corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor
- Marvel at nature's creative power
- Admire the Colorado River as it makes a 280 degree turn around a rock
- Explore Lower Antelope Canyon, Upper Antelope Canyon, or Canyon X, depending on the option chosen
- Hike to Horseshoe Bend Overlook for an awe-inspiring view
DescriptionSee the highlights of Antelope Canyon, Arizona, and Horseshoe Bend on a guided day trip. Choose between three areas of the canyon to explore. Meet your guide at your hotel in Las Vegas and climb aboard the air-conditioned bus to start your journey. Head straight to Antelope Canyon. Discover why the original Navajo name Tsé bighánílíní means 'the place where water runs through rocks.' Enjoy the memorable photo opportunities created by the slot canyon's sculpted sandstone walls, formed by flash floods and wind erosion. Marvel at the stunning colors and reflections caused by the daylight dancing through the narrow openings at the top of the canyon. Choose from three areas in Antelope Canyon to explore: Lower Antelope Canyon Meet your Navajo guide on arrival at the canyon and take a short walk to the canyon’s entrance. Descend the safe, railing-lined stairs to the floor of Lower Antelope Canyon and set off on a journey to explore this magnificent formation. Upper Antelope Canyon On arrival at the canyon, climb aboard a 4-wheel drive for a 4-mile drive up a sandy riverbed to the slot canyon's entrance. Walk into the canyon between towering sandstone walls sculpted by flash floods and wind erosion. Canyon X Enjoy a mix of both the Upper and Lower canyon's characteristics, with the Upper’s pillars of light and the Lower’s steepness. Regardless of the option you choose, then head to Horseshoe Bend, where the Colorado River makes a 280-degree turn around the rock. Enjoy a 1.5-mile walk to and from the Horseshoe Bend Overlook to look down upon the mighty Colorado River at the bottom of Glen Canyon. Head back to the vehicle to be taken back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Boxed lunch Admission to Antelope Canyon and tour Admission to Horseshoe Bend and scenic walk Views of Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
- Professional cameras and/or video recording equipment are not permitted during the guided tour of Antelope Canyon but are allowed at Horseshoe Bend Overlook Bags are not allowed The tour may require you to climb moderately steep stairs with minimal assistance To reach Horseshoe Bend Overlook, expect a 1.5-mile or 2.4-kilometer round-trip walk over sand and flat rocks with a slight incline This tour operates year-round, throughout seasonal weather If roads are closed due to weather or other conditions that prohibit entry, an alternative route, location, and/or timing may be planned If it is not possible to provide a planned inclusion of the tour with an admission cost, a partial refund will be offered, minus a processing fee. If the tour still takes place with a portion of the planned itinerary, you will not receive a refund, other than from excluded admissions