My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour with Pickup767 Reviews
Discover the famous Lower Antelope Canyon or the secluded Antelope Canyon X on this small-group tour with transfers and a Navajo guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Antelope Canyon, the most famous and visited slot canyon in the world
- Experience the awe-inspiring views of Horseshoe Bend, a famed incisor-shaped bend in the Colorado River
- See Glen Canyon Dam, a concrete, arch-gravity dam on the Colorado River
- Learn the history and geology of how these famed icons came to be on this fully narrated tour
- Relax on tour with up to 14 passengers led by an experienced, knowledgeable guide
DescriptionHop in an air-conditioned van and head to either the famous Lower Antelope Canyon or the secluded Antelope Canyon X with your Navajo tribal guide. Get off the beaten path and see sights like Horseshoe Bend and the Colorado River on this small-group experience. Indulge in the scenic views from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon as you pass back and forth across the Utah and Arizona state borders on your way to Page, AZ. Depending on the weather, stop in either Mesquite, Nevada, or Hurricane, Utah, for an opportunity to stretch your legs, use the facilities, and grab coffee before continuing to the Antelope Canyon. Wander past red sandstone walls and spiraling corkscrew formations that illuminate the canyon when the sunlight climbs down. After a guided tour of Antelope Canyon, a 10-minute drive to Horseshoe Bend will take you to your 1 km hike. Make your way to a vista point overlooking the famed bend in the Colorado River for stunning views. Make the most of the opportunity to get close to the 1,000-foot drop for photos of one of nature's most beautiful sights. From there, relax as your professional driver-guide heads back to Las Vegas for your hotel drop-off, with convenient pit stops on the way.
IncludesEntry fee to Antelope Canyon Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan or van (up to 14 passengers) Live tour commentary provided in English / certified Navajo tribal guide Views of Horseshoe Bend View of Glen Canyon Dam on the Colorado River Driver-guide Bottled water
- Child car seats are available for no additional charge; please arrange by calling the supplier after booking
- Although rare, tours can be canceled due to weather or flash flooding
- A minimum of 5 people are required for this trip
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Going down to Antelope Canyon is not recommended for children younger than 5 years old
- There will be a stop at Subway for lunch. Subway has vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Lunch isn't included in the price