My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour324 Reviews
Discover Las Vegas from an open-top double-decker Big Bus and take in iconic landmarks such as Bellagio Fountains, High Roller, and Brewery Row. Hop on and off the bus as much as you like.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in sweeping views across Las Vegas as captivating live-guide transports you throughout the city’s history and culture
- Make the most of your trip by hopping off & back on the bus as much as you like to explore areas such the MGM Lion & replica of the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy the incredible views from the world famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign
- Explore the leading financial, commercial, and cultural hub of Nevada like never before
- Visit Wedding Row were you will see colorful banners of happy couples and chapels
DescriptionEnjoy this perfect introduction to Las Vegas on a Hop on Hop off Big Bus tour. Sitting back and relaxing on an open-top double decker sightseeing bus as you listen to insightful and engaging audio commentary of the city is the best way to visit all of Las Vegas's famous landmarks. With a unique bus route designed to take you on a full and captivating journey through Las Vegas and its rich history where you can also immerse yourself in its modern day vibrant life. You'll pass by and have the opportunity to hop off and further explore the city's most iconic sites such as the Bellagio Fountains, High Roller, Luxor Sphinx, MGM Lion, Wedding Row, and more. Many customers choose to do one full loop to see the city and decide where they want to hop off on the next loop around, but it's completely up to you how you plan your day and visit. Buses will arrive every 30 minutes throughout the day, so you can choose to hop off for the Fremont Street Experience and discover the story of the people and events that have contributed to the city’s growth into the ultimate adult playground. Of course, no tour of Sin City is complete without a visit to the ultimate must-see sight, the world famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign. As Big Bus takes you around the city, you’ll discover the real Vegas Story. Discover what lies inside the Mob Museum and of its notorious line of criminals known throughout the world. Experience the tallest and most modern Ferris Wheel of the world with a trip down to the LINQ High Roller on selected tickets. Journey as up to 500 feet for panoramic views of the renowned resort city full of gambling, shopping, dining, entertainment and outstanding night life. See Las Vegas at night on an optional evening tour with a live-guide to enlighten you about the city's glorious past and present. Take in dancing fountains and erupting volcanoes as you travel the Infamous Las Vegas Strip. Immerse yourself in the best that downtown has to offer: live entertainment, street artists, costumed entertainers and of course the world-famous Viva Vision Light Show on Fremont Street.
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off access throughout your ticket validity Engaging live commentary in English LINQ High Roller Daytime pass (depending on option selected) Panoramic Night Tour (depending on option selected)
- Tickets are flexible, so if you can't go on the date you booked, the activity provider will accept your ticket up to 6 months later The first tour of the day departs stop #1 -MGM Grand/Showcase Mall at 10:00 AM and buses will arrive every 30 minutes throughout the day with the last tour of the day departing at 5:00 PM Headphones will be provided upon arrival, however feel free to use your own.