My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Bright Lights City Tour with High Roller Ticket39 Reviews
Ride the High Roller ferris wheel, tour the Las Vegas Strip in an open-air Jeep Wrangler, and see famous sights like the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign and Wedding Chapel Row.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Las Vegas in an open-air Jeep Wrangler with a personal adventure tour guide
- Ride the High Roller, the worlds tallest observation wheel overlooking the Las Vegas Strip
- See the Volcano Show at The Mirage and the famous Bellagio Fountains
- Drive by the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop and the “Wedding Chapel Row”
- Spend time at the Fremont Street Experience to enjoy the dazzling Light Show
DescriptionJoin a Las Vegas tour experience you’ll be talking about for years. Expert tour guides bring Vegas to life from whistle-stop town to the gaming and entertainment capital of the world. Discover a different perspective of Las Vegas– its beauty, history, and future. The tour starts at the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign seen in movies for decades. Then we cruise the Las Vegas Strip with its unrivaled hotels and casinos, of which many stand as architectural wonders. Drive by the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity owners can be seen on the History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” show. Experience the epic volcano show at The Mirage and stop to see the famous Bellagio Fountains. Keep your eyes peeled as you cruise Wedding Chapel Row; you’ll undoubtedly see couples celebrating their big day. Las Vegas’ numerous wedding chapels are notorious for off-the-wall ceremonies. here are many reasons Las Vegas is the Marriage Capital of the World, and your guide will have any answers to your questions. Finally, you’ll take in the iconic Las Vegas strip from above with a ride on the High Roller observation wheel. Located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, the High Roller is the focal point of Linq Promenade, a lively area featuring bars, shops, and restaurants. It's a sight that can't be missed. Marvel at panoramic views of the Strip, the valley, and the mountains while on your 30-minute experience.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Round-trip transportation in a Tour Trekker Admission ticket for the High Roller observation wheel NAI Certified Tour Guide Bottled water
- Please call the local for special requirements such as a car seat. Nevada law requires children to be properly secured in a car seat until they are at least 6 years old or 60lbs. No children under 2 will be permitted on the tour
- Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated due to vehicle type
- Please note that foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed