My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Death Valley & Red Rock Canyon Tour
Discover from the lights of Vegas to Death Valley's wonders. Unfold desert landscapes, unique terrains, and the vibrant Red Rock Canyon. A day of awe, just 2 hours from Vegas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy round-trip transportation of air-conditioned bus from Las Vegas
- Take the most rugged path to witness the most beautiful scenery
- Marvel at the magnificent landscapes of Death Valley
- Experience the unique natural wonders of Red Rock Canyon
DescriptionIn the morning, you'll depart from Las Vegas, embarking on an exciting journey to the otherworldly landscapes of Death Valley, which spans a captivating 2-hour drive. As you traverse the desert terrain, marvel at the breathtaking scenery that gradually unfolds before you. You'll arrive at Death Valley before noon, where the unique and diverse landscapes will leave you spellbound. In the afternoon, your adventure continues as you venture towards the stunning Red Rock Canyon, a natural wonder located just a 20-minute drive from downtown Las Vegas. The vibrant hues of the canyon's towering rock formations paint an awe-inspiring picture against the desert skyline. After immersing yourself in the beauty and tranquility of this natural marvel, we'll make our way back to Las Vegas. We ensure our guests are dropped off at the same location where they boarded, completing a day filled with unforgettable sights and experiences
IncludesInclusions： Round trip transportation from Las Vegas Professional tourism vehicles and commercial car insurance 7-14 seat business car or 55-61 seat bus depends on the number of participants of the day Professional guide services Death Valley admission ticket Red Rock Canyon admission ticket Bottled water
- 1. Participants who are unable to participate on the day of departure will be deemed to have automatically waived their right to a refund. No refunds will be given. 2. This tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the tour is canceled because of this requirement, you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund 3. If the customer or the group withdraws from the trip due to personal reasons (such as lack of travel documents, lateness, illness, accidents, etc.), no refunds will be given, nor will any other services be compensated for. 4. In the event of force majeure factors such as weather, war, and strikes, which make it impossible to visit the destination, VIPTour will make every effort to ensure the safety of its customers and their property. The company reserves the right to cancel or adjust part or all of the itinerary and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect liability arising from force majeure. No refunds will be given for fees have been paid.