My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Eldorado Canyon Guided Half-Day ATV/UTV Tour3 Reviews
Discover a one-of-a-kind adventure on this thrilling 4-hour ATV tour of Eldorado Canyon in Nevada’s stunning desert landscape. Enjoy pickup and drop-off on the Las Vegas Strip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get behind the wheel and feel the thrill of driving through the desert
- Marvel at the amazing views the Eldorado Canyon region has to offer
- Let your tour guide amaze you with the rich history of the Eldorado Gold Mine
- Escape the intensity of the big city and enjoy the freedom of the desert
- Ensure a safe ride with a driving class, safety talk, and dust goggles
DescriptionStart your action-packed day getting picked up from your Las Vegas hotel and travel 45 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip to Eldorado Canyon. Choose between an ATV or Polaris Razor (RZR/UTV) and explore what the desert has to offer. 1st excursion: Sightseeing/Scavenger Hunt/Photos – Come see why this is The Best Kept Secret with all the vintage equipment, One-Of-A-Kind cars, Old-West buildings and a wealth of rare antiques. Famous movies and music videos have been filmed here and professional photographers love this destination, we are excited to share it with you. 2nd excursion: Choose either an ATV Single Rider or a 2-Seater Polaris RZR where you will go on an epic Scenic Tour through the majestic Eldorado Canyon landscape with striking panoramic views. No experience is necessary, we will supply you with all the gear, safety instructions and all tours are guided. Photos to capture your memorable day. IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Due to the construction traffic with the Formula One we are currently only picking up guests in 3 locations. Excalibur, Westgate Hotel on Paradise Road and Downtown at the Golden Nugget. Please give yourself enough time to reach the location for your pickup. This is a temporary Hotel Pickup option from 10/31/2023 to 12/4/2023. This applies to ALL OF OUR TOURS
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided ATV or UTV tour Bottled water All ATV safety gear and orientation Sightseeing Photos Scavenger Hunt
- All participants need a valid driver's license to drive the ATV The all-terrain vehicles are fully automatic and easy to operate. Before your tour, your guide will give you a safety and operations orientation Riders must be at least 16-years-old to operate an ATV with a valid driver's license, and riders younger than 18 must have a parent or guardian present. Minimum age to ride is 7 years old For your safety, you will not be allowed to participate while wearing crocs, YEEZY’s, high heels, slip on shoes, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes! You MUST have completely closed toe shoes to ride or drive for your safety! If you show up without wearing closed toe shoes you will not be able to ride. Sneakers, boots or closed toed shoes only. We recommend no shorts due to the desert terrain and cactus (You are in the desert, and you need to be aware that rattle snakes, cactus and other wildlife may be present) We do our best to keep you safe but you are in the desert