My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Electric GoCar Rental with Strip Highlights Route
Become your own tour guide as you sit behind the wheel of an innovative electric GoCar with an integrated GPS route. Make your way along Las Vegas' iconic Strip and discover its elegant hotels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience luxury and glamor mix as you drive on the neon-soaked Las Vegas Strip
- Witness landmarks like the STRAT Hotel, Resorts World, Circus Circus, and more
- Marvel at modern wonders like MGM Sphere, Allegiant Stadium, and T-Mobile Arena
- See renowned destinations including The Venetian, Caesars Palace, and Chapel Row
- Journey through history at the scenic Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day exploration of Las Vegas with a GoCar rental. Drive through the Las Vegas Strip, and see highlights such as the new Welcome to Las Vegas sign, Bellagio Fountains, Allegiant Stadium, and MGM Sphere. You can also drive to the Red Rock Canyon with a GPS guide installed in the car, Hop in your electric car and start the tour with the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip, where you'll encounter iconic landmarks like the STRAT Hotel Casino & Sky Pod, Resorts World, Circus Circus, Wynn & Encore, and the vibrant Fashion Show Mall. Continue your journey through the city's architectural wonders, exploring The Venetian, Caesars Palace, and The Cosmopolitan. Immerse yourself in the themed brilliance of New York New York and Luxor, and soak in the coastal vibes at Mandalay Bay. Experience the nostalgia of the original Welcome to Las Vegas Sign before delving into the contemporary grandeur of the Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena. Enjoy a taste of Italy at Eataly Las Vegas, and witness the transformation of The Virgin Hotel & Casino. Marvel at the cityscape from The High Roller and The MGM Sphere, then explore the charm of Chapel Row and the home of Pawn Stars. Conclude your adventure with a journey back in time with a visit to the Red Rock Canyon, blending history and ecological wonders.
IncludesElectric GoCar rental for 1 hour GPS system Audio guide Driver orientation and safety briefing
- Each electric GoCar seats 2 people Drivers must be 21+ Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental, with additional rental time charged in 1-minute increments Cars must be returned to the rental location before dusk Major construction projects and special events may create street closures and detours Commute traffic in the afternoons can be heavy on certain parts of the tour You may visit all or some of the tour’s highlights or customize your own adventure