My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Escape Room Adventure16 Reviews
See if you and your group have what it takes to escape the room during this Las Vegas escape room experience. Enter 1 of 5 thrilling stories, including heist, gold rush, and prison break themes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Recover a priceless work of art, find the lost gold, or break free out of prison
- Escape your daily routine into an immersive world where you’re at the center
- Work as a team to solve puzzles, crack codes, and overcome challenges to escape
- Decipher clues and pay close attention to the details as the clock counts down
- Enjoy a memorable activity for your group of friends, work colleagues, or family
DescriptionEnter a series of elaborately designed escape rooms ranging across different themes during this unique experience in Las Vegas. Think fast: you and your group must work together to find clues and crack codes to complete your mission. With 5 thrilling adventures to choose from, you may find yourself as a prospector hunting for a lost cache of gold, a spy sent to recover a stolen painting, or a falsely-accused prisoner determined to break out of jail. No matter your choice, keep your wits and focus: you’ve got only an hour to escape. After you and your group have emerged victorious, you’ll be conveniently located in The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace to celebrate your achievement. The Heist Escape RoomIt’s up to you to recover a priceless painting. Your espionage outfit has placed you inside a prestigious art museum, where a recently stolen masterpiece is presumed to be hidden. Your mission is to recover the painting unnoticed. (Difficulty: 8/10) Gold Rush Escape RoomReady to search for gold? For nearly two centuries, the hope of gold has lured people to the hills of Northern California. You’ve been tipped off to where an old gold prospector stashed his gold, but so has the mob. (Difficulty: 7/10) Prison Break Escape RoomThe plans are in place and it's time for your daring escape. The year is 1955. You’ve been wrongfully accused of a crime and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Can you escape while the cruel warden is in a meeting? (Difficulty: 9/10) The Depths Escape Room Mysterious videos from a rumored undersea laboratory surface, detailing some strange and troubling experiments. Take a submarine voyage to the depths to uncover what really happened. [Difficulty: 7/10] Special Ops Escape Room You and your fellow field agents were sent to investigate the area’s local market. As you wrap up your inspection, you encounter a twist you never expected. Should you have seen this coming? [Difficulty: 8/10]
Includes1 escape room challenge Game guide
- Games are shared experiences and you may be paired with other guests. Each game has a different maximum capacity You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button. Should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time Games are recommended for ages 13 and up. Younger players are allowed, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult and participants under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign their waiver