My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: FlyOver Ultimate Flying Ride Experience Ticket190 Reviews
Experience the magical feeling of flight through immersive, state-of-the-art technology while soaring, dipping, and diving across awe-inspiring landscapes, without leaving the Las Vegas Strip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be transported on an exhilarating immersive journey across land, sea, and sky
- Put yourself right in the action with a 52.5-foot-wide wraparound screen
- Experience the feeling of flight with motion seats that swoop, dip, and turn
- Feel the wind and mist during your flight through the use of special effects
- Smell the unique scents of nature as you are transported to iconic locations
DescriptionUpon arrival, get set up and be ready to hang suspended with your feet dangling as the immersive onscreen films whisk you away on exhilarating journeys above the world's most iconic natural wonders, all set to a captivating musical score. Before your flight, there will be 45 minutes to relax in the lobby and grab a drink before the multi-sensory experience begins. From there, begin with a custom preshow by Moment Factory, a renowned multimedia studio specializing in immersive experiences, plus a pre-flight briefing just before the 8.5 minutes you’ll spend on the Ultimate Flying Ride On the ride, be transported as images surround you on a 52.5-foot-wide wraparound screen. Experience special effects, including wind, mist, and scents, combined with the ride’s motion, creating an unforgettable experience and the ultimate flying ride. Choose between the three exciting films now showing at FlyOver Las Vegas: 'Wonders of the American West,' 'Iceland,' and 'Windborne: Call of the Canadian Rockies.'
IncludesTimed entry ticket for 1 FlyOver experience
- People under 40 in or 102 cm in height are not permitted on the ride Participants who use wheelchairs may go on the Ultimate Flying Ride only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion. Otherwise, they may enjoy the film from a stationary position on the ride platform, accompanied by one of the attraction’s flight guides