My Guide Website?
Las Vegas Foodie Walk2 Reviews
The food gurus will show you the way! Learn from the real Las Vegas insiders all about our city’s celebrity chefs, infamous restaurants, and the enticing tastings we’ve hand selected for you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour food tour along the Las Vegas Strip, complete with sweet and savory treats
- Receive curated tastings from some top Vegas restaurants, which includes Italian specialties & Mexican favorites
- Experience tours lead by a Vegas local who entertains guests with culture, history and Vegas trivia
- Try delicious treats from artisanal shops along the way
DescriptionThe Las Vegas Foodie Walk combines the incredible flavors of Vegas restaurants with the fun and excitement of the city's people. Enjoy delicious dining options and experience the excitement of Las Vegas. Whether you are a local or just visiting Sin City, the Las Vegas Foodie Walk is the perfect way to see a variety of restaurants in Vegas. Come hungry, this tour is enough for lunch or dinner! It is fully narrated by a local guide with culture, history, and Vegas trivia. Not only does the Las Vegas Foodie Walk offer sightseeing of the city, it also includes 6 stops where you'll get the chance to explore a variety of the best foods Las Vegas has to offer. This tour is approximately 3 hours long. It consists of easy walking and is wheelchair and stroller friendly. Tastings include a variety of sweet and savory delights including: house-made Italian specialties, from-scratch Mexican favorites, Japanese chocolates, cookies, vinegars, and oils. Bring your appetite and the Las Vegas Foodie Walk will take care of the rest.
Includes6 tasting stops
- Dietary restrictions and allergies should be noted upon ticket purchase. If advanced notice is given, most restrictions can be accommodated with appropriate substitutions
- Children ages 12 and under go for a reduced price
- Reservations are taken until 10:30 on the day of the tour