My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Fremont Culinary Walking Tour with Food Tastings4 Reviews
Join a guided tour and explore a culinary melting pot, including stops at 4 local restaurants and 9 dishes from around the world, all at historical Downtown Fremont in Las Vegas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the local history and culture of Downtown Las Vegas.
- Walk beneath the biggest video screen in the world.
- Marvel at the world-famous Fremont Light Show.
- Explore Sin City’s culinary culture by visiting 4 local favorite restaurants.
- Visit some trendy and famous spots on the way.
DescriptionExplore a different side of Vegas and join us on a guided tour underneath the world’s biggest video screen and learn about the surrounding area, while enjoying a culinary melting pot. This tour is all-inclusive, including 4 favorite local restaurants and 9 dishes from around the world, all at historical downtown Fremont! - An Alcohol upgrade including 4 hand-crafted cocktails specifically crafted to pair with select dishes may be purchased at check-out for an additional cost. *OutdoorsterAZ reserves the right to cancel any tours due to weather-related issues or an insufficient number of guests. If your tour is canceled due to the reasons stated above, we will honor either a rescheduling at no extra charge or a full refund.*
IncludesTaste-testing at four select restaurants Tips and tax towards establishments included. Sight-seeing tour with multiple local trendy and highly rated areas Cpr and First-Aid certified tour guide A discount towards any other of our excursions of your choice
- •We can accommodate allergies as long we are given a 24-hour notice; we are not liable for any allergy-related issues that may occur if proper notification is not received prior to the booked time. •The tour runs approximately 3 hours. (6 PM - 9 PM) Clients must arrive 15 minutes prior to their booked time. We will not accommodate any late arrivals, and no-shows are nonrefundable. •The ticket price covers the tour and all dishes at every restaurant. Alcohol may be purchased as an upgrade for an extra fee. •The tour begins at Plaza Hotel, you’ll then stop at multiple locations before ending your tour at The Container Park.