My Guide Website?
Las Vegas Ghost Town 4-Hour Off Road Tour
Explore the famous Ghost town with expert tour guides Enjoy tours that can be customized to your group's interests Private tour, exclusively for your party Explore local history and environment
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Tournament of Kings Show at Excalibur
- From Las Vegas: Mojave Desert Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
- From Las Vegas: Area 51 Full-Day Tour
- Las Vegas: Small Group 3-Hour Hoover Dam Mini Tour
- Downtown Las Vegas: Arts District & Brewery Row Walking Tour
- Satisfy your curiosity about the spooky Ghost Town and abandoned mines
- Relax from the view of the beautiful Lake Mead
- Experience the rush with our off-road tour
DescriptionThe ghost towns of the American West are fascinating places to explore, but visiting usually involves lots of driving or joining a big group. With this private tour you can leave the driving to the experts and avoid hanging around waiting for other people. In the company of just your group you'll explore Lake Mead, caves, abandoned mines and more. Ghost town guided tour from Boulder City, Nevada Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience Tour can be customized to your group's interests Learn all about the local history and environment from your guide You'll be exploring cool caves and abandoned mines! 1. Mursha Reservoir Starting off “in the middle of nowhere”! We will meet up at the dry lakes beds and start the tour there. Well stop here for fantastic photos and speed towards the mountains. Through various terrains through the mountains, we’ll head towards Nelson’s Landing, a famous ghost town. Along the way, well stop at caves and abandoned mines. Half way we’ll arrive at Lake Mead for a lunch break. After lunch, head back through different trails back towards the Dry Lake Beds. 2. Nelson's Landing Here’s the famous ghost town at Nelson’s Landing. Spend as much time as you need for a quick break and many interesting photos. 30 minutes 3. Lake Mead National Recreation Area We found a secret area to have lunch by the lake! Take lots of pictures, relax and then we continue back towards Pro Gun Club.
IncludesSafety gears (helmet and goggles) Ice water and chips for snacks Delicious lunch Cool adventure specialists Amazing utv Rental Gratuity
- Each guest must sign the waiver provided upon booking. This is an off-road adventure and may entail hardcore activities. Everyone should present Photo ID before tour to be taken by tour guides. Confirmation will be received at time of booking.