My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon Overnight Tour6 Reviews
Choose from a private or shared-group experience and discover the Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Antelope Canyon alongside an expert guide on an unforgettable overnight adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at stunning natural vistas, cliffs, and rivers at some of the Southwest's most beautiful locations
- Take advantage of photography oppportunities at iconic sites like the Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, and Route 66
- Reap the benefits of a small group tour with a maximum capacity of 14 people
- Seize the freedom to explore the beauty around you at Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and more on this overnight tour
- Choose from a private or shared-group tour and enjoy the expertise of a knowledgeable guide
DescriptionVisit the majestic Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, & Antelope Canyon with an experienced guide. Choose from a private or shared-group experience as you explore some of the world's most beautiful locations, rife with wildlife, scenic views, and photography opportunities. Day 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell Begin your journey in Las Vegas before heading out on a desert adventure. Enjoy scenic landscapes as you travel out of Nevada, and into the sprawling wilderness of northern Arizona. Take advantage of a photo stop at the Hoover Dam and iconic Route 66 before you arrive at the Grand Canyon South Rim in time for lunch on the rim. Marvel as the sweeping views high above the clouds at this National Park and Natural Wonder of the World. While at the Grand Canyon, guests may choose to experience a helicopter ride and stroll along the rim before making you way to the shores of Lake Powell for your overnight stop. Day 2 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Continue your journey as you visit some of the top photography destinations in the Southwest, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. You may choose to enjoy an optional 1.5 hour Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon- the worlds most famous Arizona slot canyon followed by a short, guided scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River. Visit the Glen Canyon Dam and travel back to Las Vegas through the Virgin River Gorge taking in Southwest USA’s spectacular landscapes. You will arrive back to Las Vegas approx. 6pm. Optional activities can be booked and paid for on departure with your tour guide.
IncludesHotel Pickup and Drop Off within 3 miles of the Las Vegas Strip Hoover Dam photo stop Visit to Route 66 English-speaking guide Downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, and Italian Small groups max size 14 1 night hotel accommodation in a 2.5 star hotel in Page AZ - Clarion, Best Western or similar including breakfast Horseshoe Bend guided scenic walk Lake Powell overlook Glen Canyon Dam visitor center and photo opportunities All park entrance fees
- Optional Visit to Antelope Canyon- $90-$95 pp payable on departure in cash to your tour guide Optional Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon $220-$350 Pre booking is advised to avoid disappointment. Please contact us to book. Meals- meals are not included in the tour price. Local restaurants are available Your tour will end at approx. 6pm on day 2. We advise you not to book any flights before 10.30pm if you intend to fly out that night Please be prepared to show your travel insurance and have your passport ready for inspection before departure