My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend727 Reviews
Tour the marvelous landscapes of the Grand Canyon South Rim, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend on a full-day trip from Las Vegas. See some of the most famous destinations of the American Southwest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See millions of years of geological history at the UNESCO-Listed Grand Canyon
- Soak up the dramatic views of Antelope Canyon's otherworldly rock formations
- Admire Horseshoe Bend, the horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River
- Explore Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide and learn about its long history
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
DescriptionGet away from the bright lights of Las Vegas, and journey into the great American Southwest. Visit Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and the Grand Canyon. Benefit from the knowledge of your expert guide along the way. First, stop at Antelope Canyon and enjoy its colorful, intricate rock walls and formations, rainbow colors, and patterns. You'll explore the canyon with an experienced Navajo guide. Next, take in spectacular views at the Horseshoe Bend, a horseshoe-shaped incised meander of the Colorado River. After hiking 1.2 km on a sandy trail, take your time to admire the breathtaking views. Finally, stop at the world-famous Grand Canyon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover its layered bands of red rock revealing millions of years of geological history.
IncludesGuide Driver Round-trip transportation by van Lunch Entrance fees for Antelope Canyon X (or Lower Antelope Canyon) Entrance fees for Grand Canyon National Park Entrance fees for Horseshoe Bend Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Bellagio or Circus Circus Hotels (if shared option selected) Hotel pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Las Vegas (if private option selected)
- Lower Antelope Canyon has a few ladders
- If you have a child younger than 3 years, please book a private tour
- The shared tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the number is not met you will be offered a different date/experience, or a full refund
- If a bus tour doesn't meet the minimum number and/or for other reasons, a vehicle may be changed to a van without cancellation. In such cases, no compensation will be made
- If a child is under 8 years old and 4’9” (145 cm) tall or less, a child seat is required; please advise in advance
- Depending on the weather and/or traffic conditions, the arrival time might be delayed. No refund will be made in case this impacts any plans outside of the tour
- If the tour is canceled due to bad weather, you’ll be offered a different date. In case one or more of the attractions are closed due to bad weather, a partial refund will be made
- In summertime, you will hike 1.5 miles round (2.4km) in extreme heat without shade at Horseshoe Bend