My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon Flight with Optional Skywalk Entry1 Reviews
Experience the world-famous Grand Canyon on this aerial and self-guided sightseeing tour. Highlights include Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and the West Rim of the Canyon, this tour offers an incredible American adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River
- Take a rustic ground excursion along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy the majestic views at Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Walk over the Grand Canyon on the Skywalk (optional)
- Ride along the canyon's Colorado River in a Pontoon boat (optional)
DescriptionThis exciting day tour from Las Vegas can transport you to the Grand Canyon West in just 35 minutes aboard a state-of-the-art touring airplane. Passengers can enjoy climate control, comfortable seating, headset narration available in multiple languages, and large windows to take pictures of the stunning landscapes beneath you. You'll fly over sights like Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the beautiful desert Southwest scenery en route to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the West Rim, you'll have plenty of time to explore the nearby attractions. This region of the canyon offers some of the most unique viewpoints and sightseeing opportunities. You can see Eagle Point, a naturally formed rock feature that looks just like a giant eagle with its wings spread. You can also visit Guano Point, a tall bluff that allows for 360-degree viewing of the canyon walls when you reach the top. This tour also has an optional upgrade to include access to the Skywalk Bridge, located here at the West Rim. This bridge is a U-shaped cantilever bridge with a glass floor that allows one to quite literally walk out in the air over the edge of the canyon. From the bridge you'll be able to see the rippling canyon walls and the Colorado River beneath you and Eagle Point directly across from you.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels (must call to schedule pickup time and location) Round-trip flight to Grand Canyon West Audio commentary Park Entrance Hop-on-hop-off shuttle service to lookout points Skywalk admission (if option is selected)
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier.
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $20 per person is payable at check-in