My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon Helicopter Air Tour with Vegas Strip10 Reviews
Enjoy a helicopter flight from Las Vegas through the Mojave Desert with views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Fly below the rim of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River before crossing over The Strip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West from Las Vegas
- Fly below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- View the mighty Colorado River
- Take in scenic views of the Black Mountains and Grand Wash Cliffs
- See the Las Vegas Strip from the air
DescriptionSoar above the Las Vegas Strip on a helicopter tour that combines the glamour of city with the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon. You will be safe and comfortable aboard a luxurious EC-130 EcoStar helicopter, the quietest and most environmentally friendly helicopter in the world. Stadium seating, unobstructed views, direct headset communication with the pilot and narration in your language of choice add to the pleasure of the trip. on top of this, round trip transfers from your Las Vegas resort are included in the package. Leaving the city, you will have the chance to admire the impressive Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, the largest man-made reservoir in the United States. Then, enjoy spectacular views of the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa and the Mojave Desert before flying across the Grand Wash Cliffs as you enter Grand Canyon West. Fly below the rim of the canyon for incredible views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead before returning to Las Vegas.
IncludesAir-only tour to the Grand Canyon (no landing) Audio commentary Return flight over the Las Vegas Strip Fees
- This tour is air only and does not land at the Grand Canyon
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of 2 and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Tour departs from the VIP Papillon Helicopter terminal near the Las Vegas Strip.
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- As a result of current fuel prices, a surcharge of $30 per person is payable at check-in