My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon Helicopter West Rim Flight & Options10 Reviews
Soar over the Grand Canyon on a scenic helicopter flight and gaze down at the Colorado River 4000 feet below. Choose to add an optional horseback ride or ATV ride after your flight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the scenic views of the Grand Canyon on a helicopter flight
- Drive over the Hoover Dam Bypass bridge and stop for a photo op
- Admire the views of the West Rim and Colorado River
- Enjoy a tasty lunch at a ranch
- Choose to enjoy an optional horseback or ATV ride
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful views of the Grand Canyon on a scenic helicopter flight. Soar up to 4000 feet in the air and admire the views of the canyon below, and complement your experience with an optional horseback ride or ATV ride after your flight. Upon pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel, travel by luxury van towards the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a quick photo opportunity. Then head towards the Grand Canyon as you travel through the beautiful ancient trees of the Joshua Tree Forest. Board the helicopter and fly over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon looking 4000 feet down at the beautiful Colorado River. Descend 2500 feet below the rim to see the beautiful walls of the Grand Canyon. After your 20-minute flight, you will arrive back at the ranch for a tasty lunch. You can also then take part in a relaxing 1-hour horseback or ATV ride to complete your experience. Afterward, relax on the journey back to your Las Vegas hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by van Helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon Lunch
- Passengers exceeding 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed