My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lunch, Optional Skywalk1477 Reviews
Explore Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation on this day trip from Vegas with lunch. Walk along the rim of the canyon, admire the views, and make a stop at the Hoover Dam Bridge Overlook.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the various areas of Hualapai Reservation's Grand Canyon West
- Go on the thrilling Skywalk glass bridge over the canyon wall (optional)
- Explore Guano Point, a breathtaking pinnacle offering views in all directions
- Walk up a pedestrian walkway overlooking the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River
- Enjoy a day trip with luxury bus transportation from Las Vegas and a lunch
DescriptionExperience the Grand Canyon West Rim on a single-day tour with 4-hours on the Hualapai Reservation. Depart Las Vegas and drive through the Mojave desert on a bus. Make a brief stop at Arizona Joshua Tree Forest for photos of these unique trees and pass through the Grand Wash Cliffs on the way to the Hualapai Reservation. Spend 4 hours at Grand Canyon West, where you have to visit Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch. Keep your energy up with a granola bar. You can upgrade the experience to include the architectural marvel of the Grand Canyon Skywalk. For lunch, select from various menu options at Grand Canyon West's Sky View Restaurant. Make a short photo stop of the Hoover Dam from the bridge overlooking a viewing area on the way back to Las Vegas. Make a brief stop at Hemenway Park in Boulder City to possibly catch a glimpse of the local Bighorn Sheep on the return journey to Las Vegas.
IncludesOptions that include activities such as a helictoper ride, a skywalk, and boat ride Bus transportation from Las Vegas Grand Canyon West Admission Guide Bottled water Lunch Granola bar
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket in winter Please bring your own sun protection and plenty of water in the summer This tour operates year-round, throughout seasonal weather If roads are closed due to weather or other conditions that prohibit entry, an alternative route, location, and/or timing may be planned If it is not possible to provide a planned inclusion of the tour with an admission cost, a partial refund will be offered, minus a processing fee. If the tour still takes place with a portion of the planned itinerary, you will not receive a refund, other than from excluded admissions This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund