My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon North ATV Tour with Scenic Flight19 Reviews
Embark on an adventure with an airplane from Las Vegas to the Northern Rim of the Grand Canyon. Take a guided Polaris Ranger or ATV to the edge of the canyon and savor a Dutch oven barbecue lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an authentic Dutch oven BBQ lunch
- Soar over the Grand Canyon
- Guided Polaris Ranger or ATV (upgrade option) tour
DescriptionAvoid the busy national park crowds, and experience rare sights in the heart of the Grand Canyon at Bar 10 Ranch. Fly to the Arizona Strip, just miles from the Northern Rim for breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon. Head off on a Polaris Ranger or ATV (upgrade option) along a 4x4 trail through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the Grand Canyon. Take in the panoramic views of the stunning surrounding area including the Colorado River from the edge of the canyon. Admire the unusual collection of desert vegetation and animal life. Back at Bar 10 Ranch, relax and enjoy an authentic Dutch oven barbecue lunch. Then, fly to and from Bar 10 Ranch aboard an aircraft specifically designed for “flightseeing,” and soak in the views over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River. Benefit from the high wings and large windows which offer the best views along with a comfortable climate-controlled cabin. After, stop in the gift shop to purchase photos or simply browse the souvenirs.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels Air tour Ground tour BBQ meal
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Tour departs from the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Terminal located in Boulder City, Nevada, approximately 30 minutes from Las Vegas
- Required check-in time is 45 minutes prior to the departure time
- Hotel transfers are available from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. To schedule hotel transfers call the local supplier.
- Due to the rocky terrain this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to operate the ATV