My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon Tour & Helicopter Landing Experience60 Reviews
Set out from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West on a guided driving tour. Experience flying in a helicopter through the Grand Canyon, from the rim to the bottom.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Hoover Dam, Joshua Tree Forest, and the Canyon Rim
- Feel the thrill of flying through the Grand Canyon from the rim to the bottom
- Sit down for a romantic lunch at the rim of the canyon
- Take an optional walk on the world-famous Skywalk for unbeatable views
- Visit the famous Grand Canyon locations of Eagle Point and Guano Point
DescriptionExperience a driving trip to Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation; it's sure to be a memorable one. Grand Canyon West is a stunning location, where you’ll have approximately plenty of time to explore the reservation by ground and enjoy the natural untouched beauty of the locations along the rim. You'll be picked up from your Las Vegas hotel at around 7 AM. Your lively guide will share fascinating stories about Las Vegas history, hotels, and the desert's flora, fauna, and Native American heritage. Visit the iconic Hoover Dam for a quick photo stop and learn about its history and construction. Then, we'll journey through the beautiful High Desert of Arizona, featuring stunning Joshua Tree forests and a magnificent canyon. At around 10:30 AM, you'll arrive at the majestic Grand Canyon. Explore Eagle Point with its famous 'Eagle in the Rock' and the world-famous Skywalk. Spend time discovering Guano Point, Native American Dwellings, and the gift shops. Enjoy a romantic lunch on the rim of the canyon and have the opportunity to walk the world-famous Skywalk (optional, for an additional fee). But the adventure doesn't end there! Take a thrilling helicopter flight over the rim of the canyon, including a stop at the bottom for exploration and photos. Soar through the Grand Canyon in a world-class Eurocopter EC130 jet helicopter. Enjoy a breathtaking 10-12 minute descent to the bottom, followed by a 20-minute stop for exploration and photos. Then, prepare for another exhilarating 10-12 minute flight back up to the rim of the canyon. Get ready for an adventure like no other! You'll wrap up the day and return to Las Vegas by approximately 5 - 5:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation to Grand Canyon West via minibus, van, or SUV Helicopter flight from the Rim of Grand Canyon to the bottom Interpretive guides Information pamphlet on flora, fauna, and Western and Native American history Breakfast snacks Lunch/brunch Plenty of bottled water Snacks
- Transportation to Grand Canyon West is provided in luxury 7-passenger SUVs or custom 7 or 14-passenger VIP vans with a helicopter ride from the rim to the bottom This is not a flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. The flight begins at the Grand Canyon with a landing in the Canyon for an experience of about ~50 minutes.