My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West and Hoover Dam Tour with Meals961 Reviews
Visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and Hoover dam. Enjoy a hot restaurant breakfast and scenic BBQ lunch. Stop at the Hoover Dam for incredible panoramic photos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the West Rim of the Grand Canyon on a full-day tour from Las Vegas
- Enjoy a hot breakfast as soon as bus leaves town and lunch at the canyon
- Stop at the new bypass bridge, and get incredible pictures of the Mighty Hoover Dam
- Drive through the 2,000-year-old Joshua Tree Forest
- Stand on the edge of the Canyon at Eagle Point, home of the world famous Skywalk
DescriptionEmbark on a full day of adventure and fun with this VIP tour of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim – home of the famous Skywalk. Depart Las Vegas by a luxury air-conditioned bus (with a bathroom onboard) in the morning, included in this tour is a hot sit down breakfast at a local restaurant just outside of Vegas. (Vegetarian options are available). This tour includes a photo stop at the Hoover Dam, where you are able to get incredible panoramic photos of the dam.. Have your camera at the ready for the numerous photo stops on the drive through the famous Joshua Tree Forest, spending your time in the expert company of fully-trained professional tour guides all the way Once at the canyon you will receive VIP bus access - no need to transfer to a shuttle bus to take you around the view points like other tours - this tour uses the same bus that picks you up from the hotel teo take you around at the Canyon, meaning more time to enjoy the amazing views, and less time waiting in lines. You will also receive a scenic BBQ lunch at the Canyon at Guano Point, where you may enjoy your meal surrounded by the incredible beauty of the canyon . (Vegetarian options are also available) It is also possible to treat yourself to a trip on the world-famous glass Skywalk built over the edge of the canyon, if you select this option when booking.
IncludesGrand Canyon West entry ticket Hoover Dam photo stop Skywalk entry ticket (if option selected) Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels Transportation in a bus with air-conditioning and on board bathroom Professional guide Restaurant breakfast BBQ lunch (vegetarian and chicken options available) Bottles of ice-cold water VIP bus access at the canyon Direct access to the canyon viewpoints
- Tour runs from 6:30 AM until 5:30 PM: your exact pick-up time will be provided by telephone, prior to the trip
- The Canyon is not paved, so wheelchair access is limited
- The number of pick-up locations is limited to allow for more time at the Grand Canyon